Aa
A
A
Close
Painful Pregnant after ectopic surgery
In Oct 2015 I had a surgery due to an ectopic that led to my right tube (ruptured) removed.
Now am three weeks pregnant I tested myself with a strip. There were two lines, one strong pink and the other one feint. I have this sharp pain/pinching sensation on my left side(good side).The pain varies from severe to mild. Sometimes it goes round to my back.I visited my OB/gyno he gave me some pain killers but the pain keeps recurring. It comes and goes and can lasts for as long as 2 hours. I bled after sex 2 days ago. A little, it couldn't fill a panty liner. Has anyone experienced this? How did you ease the pain? Is it another ectopic? Why am I bleeding after sex?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
961574 tn?1505958942
Congrats!
Bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common.  Try not to worry.  Drink lots of water, 80oz or more a da, it will help keep your uterus hydrated.  The pains could be from your uterus expanding rapidly to accommodate baby.
You can have an ultrasound Done To See If It Is eptopic, contact Your doctor's office  and Request One
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources