Painful Pregnant after ectopic surgery
In Oct 2015 I had a surgery due to an ectopic that led to my right tube (ruptured) removed.
Now am three weeks pregnant I tested myself with a strip. There were two lines, one strong pink and the other one feint. I have this sharp pain/pinching sensation on my left side(good side).The pain varies from severe to mild. Sometimes it goes round to my back.I visited my OB/gyno he gave me some pain killers but the pain keeps recurring. It comes and goes and can lasts for as long as 2 hours. I bled after sex 2 days ago. A little, it couldn't fill a panty liner. Has anyone experienced this? How did you ease the pain? Is it another ectopic? Why am I bleeding after sex?
Congrats!
Bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common.  Try not to worry.  Drink lots of water, 80oz or more a da, it will help keep your uterus hydrated.  The pains could be from your uterus expanding rapidly to accommodate baby.
You can have an ultrasound Done To See If It Is eptopic, contact Your doctor's office  and Request One