Partner not happy about pregnancy
Hi im new to this... So I have found out im expecting and my partner is not happy about this at all will he ever come to terms with having a baby. This is his 1st child and my 3rd he is very hard to be arounf at the moment and refusest to talk about it he is also refusing to come to any appointments with me im not being pushy but trying to include him. Am I going about this the right way this is stressing me out so much.
Maybe he is just nervous to the whole being a Dad thing, or even scared.. I'm sure he'll come to terms with it, especially after he sees an ultrasound or pictures if he chooses not to come, if he doesn't want to be part of it at the moment, then I would quit asking and hope that he changes his mind on his own.. I hope the best for you both and I hope he comes around!
Hmm.. Sounds like hes indenial and doesnt want to give up the freedom he has right now. You'll have to reassure him that parenthood isnt as bad as some people may think but your life will be different. Hopefully he comes out of it for your sake, if not, find support elsewhere. You'll need it
Frankly, I'd be ready for him to leave.  Not that he will, but he sounds like he is not ready to step up, so I'd be prepared for anything.  Get your child-support ducks in a row if he does.
Wow! I am 18 weeks pregnant and going through the same thing... He told me he felt as if I am being selfish and I am forcing him to have the babies!! And I'm with the last persons post, I'm really just ready for him to leave!! I'm already stressed about having the babies.. so I don't need him stressing me also!! Btw I have an 8 yr old son and 7yr set of twins that are a boy and girl, and I am now pregnant with twins again!! So u see y I'm stressed!!
This is too charlotte and shanay. I'm so sorry that you are going through this, having children is a wonder full experience. If they don't want part then show them to the door sounds like you both deserve better. Charlotte, if he won't even try are go to any appointment it doesn't sound like he is to serious about you and shaynay if he tells you your selfish then he is the selfish one because he doesn't want to be tied down with children of his own again I'm sorry and good luck to the both of you I hope everything works out.