Pregnancy Test
The last time I had my period was Jan 10, 2013. It is now March 21,2013. I took two at home pregnancy test and they both came back positive then I went to a clinic and their urine test came back negative so I took another at home pregnancy test came back negative. I still haven't had my period and I have some pregnancy symptoms and I haven't had any bleeding so I haven't lost the baby. What could it be? Am I just one of the people that needs to take a blood pregnancy test?
How are you? Aside from pregnancy, delayed periods may be attributed to stress, hormonal changes, gynecological issues as well as underlying medical conditions. If the previous tests were not conclusive, you may need to have the blood or serum HCG test or additional diagnostics such as sonography and discuss the results with your gynecologist for proper evaluation and to determine if conception was present. Take care and do keep us posted.