Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Pregnant or all in my head?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnant or all in my head?

Ok so my husband and I have been trying to concieve (conceive) for about 3 months now. I went off birth control about 8 months ago and my body has finally got back to its natural rythym. Normally I don't have many symptoms of my period except slight cramping and occasionally a little fatigue. So here we are 14dpo and my period has not reared her ugly head, which is great, right?!  My other symptoms include sore breast, fatigue, slight nausea, headache, gassy and wet underwear (I didn't wet my pants).  Accordingly to the first day of my last period if I were pregnant I would be 4 weeks and 3 days. Crazy thing is I did an hpt yesterday that came out negative. I don't know what to think and I really don't want to run to the doctor just because I think I might be. I want to be for sure before I take the time off of work. Soooo I guess my question is - could it be too early to detect the pregnancy hormone at this point?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Take a first response test with your first morning pee. Good luck!
Blank
Thank you!  Do you think dollar tree tests are good?  I bought those because I wanted to get a positive with those before I use my digital test.
Blank
Is not early . But yeah you should go to the doctor to be sure goodluck
Blank
Yes,  I used dollar tree test and it showed positive. I don't think it is very fast though. I took test it was neg so I thought I was not pregnant so I didn't think about it anymore. Someone told me I didn't look good go to doc so I took another test two weeks later it was positive Dr said I was 5 weeks. I've been using them waiting for a bfp. My last baby was a m/mc.
Blank
By the way, I've had all your symptoms just a neg on the test. But I'm not giving up hope.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank