Pregnant with twins and a couple complaints
Hello, I am 20 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. I feel them move often, but they move ALOT when my fiance is around. If we attempt to have intercourse, it seems as soon as he starts to touch me both babies go haywire. They constantly move, and its very distracting, we tried 3 times this past weekend to be intimate but its just too distracting. Also, I have notice over the past 2 months that when we try to have intercourse, its a really tight squeeze for him, even foreplay is hard. It just feels like I am closing up. Not fun. Anyone have any ideas?
once you get so big....it's just not possible. dh and i had to stop once i hit 23 or 24 weeks b/c it just was not worth the hassle.
In most pregnancies once you get so far along it definitely is a tighter squeeze as everything down there gets kinda swollen with everything that is going on with the babies. I am pregnant with twins as well and as embarrassing as it sounds, my doctor said to make sure there is plent of lubrication and that will help. Also, she said eventually at some point it will be necessary for the babies for us to stop completely. The babies moving is probably just because your heartrate goes up during this activity. lol. Good luck with everything.