Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Question? Maybe someon can help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Question? Maybe someon can help

Well I'm not sure but I feel like this girl I've been seeing is trying to pull a fast one on me or not but.....Today I get a text message saying that she was pregnant we had sex on the 1st of March(using protection) and well it's only the 13th of March and that's the only time we've had sex since September she went on to tell me she had her time of the month at the end of January but didn't have one last month at all so would that mean she was pregnant before we even had sex? Because how could someone know that their pregnant 12 days after having sex is that even possible...Can someone pls help me out with this and sry If my post doesn't make much sense :) thanks!!
Condoms are not 100% effective, and depending on how you put the condom on, what you did after (cuddled with out underwear) it may have lowered the effectiveness. There are tests that pick up pregnancy 5 days before missed period. If you are so worried of her pulling a fast one, why don't you buy a pregnancy test yourself and have her pee on it while you are in the same room.
I've been putting condoms on for along time so im pretty sure how to put one on :) but to answer the question we didn't cuddle afterwards at all I got up and throw the condom in a plastic bag and throw it away in the trash....but back to my question could it be possible she was already pregnant?
Are her periods regular or irregular? If regular since she already didn't have a period in February and you hadn't had sex till March she could have been but don't quote me on that.
if she is- they will be able to determine exactly how far along she is- first by asking her when her last period was- then later by sonogram.  if nothing else there are paternity tests after the baby gets here.  Ask her when she usually gets her period- if it was supposed to be the week after you had relations- then it is possible.  Has she done a test? She could be late due to stress, etc.    
She told me her last period was the end of January she told me like the 28th or the 30 and she didn't have one at all in the month or February. I just don't see how we can have sex on the first of March and then on the 13th she say's she pregnant....and I don't think it's stress bc she's happy about it but who knows thanks for the guy everyone :)
She was already late when you slept together?  Has she taken a test? If not- time to do a walmart run and pee on a stick!  If she wants to be pg- that is not good.  Keep us posted and hang in there.
I did not mean it was not good if you don't want her to be pg too!
Ok well she went to the doctor today and the doctor said she was 6 weeks as of today if it was mine she would only be like 3 weeks....Are sonograms accurate??
do a search online for 'due date calculator' according to what I saw she should be 5 weeks- not 6.  They go by where she  was in her cycle but I found one that went by conception date.  idk- is it possible she was with someone else in the weeks before? was the condom yours or hers- could she have tampered with it? you said she wanted to be pg.  Have you talked to her about what you want to do?  Adoption is a great option.
It was my condoms I had just bought them like an hr before i went to her house...and yea she told me she was with someone else the weeks before?!?!?!?!
wow- that is tough- it could go either way.  Idk if they can do prenatal paternity testing- I think only if she has an amnio.  I think you will need a paternity test to know for sure.  Talk to her about your doubts and be honest about how willing you are to participate bc she has a big decision to make.  It sounds like things were very casual between you- what does she expect from you, especially since there is no way she can be positive it is yours.
well she also told me that she was having unprotected sex with the other guy and I always used protection...but who knows im so confused!!!
Sounds to me yoyre in the clear. My last period was late January and I concieved in the middle of February
Well I wanted to thank everyone who helped me out....as the great Maury would say I I'm not the father thanks again for all the help :)
congrats and plz be careful if you aren't ready to be a daddy!  thanks for the update!
thanks for the reply....we took a mircoarray non invasive DNA test and the test came back that I wasn't the father....but now she keeps telling me that she thinks the test is wrong...but I've called the DNA testing place a million and one times and they tell me the test can't be wrong it's 99.9% accurate