Twins and embryons age
We are 8w3d pregnant and are expecting twins.
The last ultrasound, at 8w3d showed that both heartbeats and fetal sizes were statistically ok.
However, I noticed a big difference between the 2 gestational sacs. 1 is 41,6 x 31,1 mm Fetal length: 20 mm  Fetal heart rate: 164 bpm, the other one is  33,7 X 18,4  Fetal length: 16,7 mm
Yolk Sac: 5,9 mm           Fetal heart rate: 166 bpm
Also embryon1 age is 10w3d but embryon 2 is 9w2d. I'm very concerned. Are those  differences ok?
The next ultrasound is in 10 days and the wait is killing me.
How did you get 8 weeks 3 days pregnant, and embryonic ages of 10 weeks 3 days and 9 weeks 2 days?  What start point are you using when you count the 8 weeks 3 days number?
In other words, if the embryo is 10 weeks 3 days (did the doctor say this or did you compute it from the size?) why would the pregnancy only be in its 8th week?
Thank you for your answer.
8w3d is the real age (after egg collection...). That's also what the doctor told us.
10w3d and 9w2d: it is written on the ultrasound pictures. I supposed based on the fetal size, a statistic to check if they are growing normally.
It sounds like all that they are saying is that one is smaller than the other.  This was done by IVF?  If so, the two embryos should be the same age, one is not younger than the other unless you also had natural sex and accidentally popped out an egg and got pregnant.  (That would be surprising during IVF because you're usually suppressed by the hormones you take from that happening.)

One being smaller than the other might not mean anything or it might mean slower development, yet the normal heart rate would suggest nothing is going on that would slow development.  Talk to your IVF doc and see what he or she says the size difference indicates.

Congrats on your twins!!!
My twins measured differently off and on throughout my pregnancy.  Both of your babies have really strong heartbeats.  Try not to worry to much.  It may switch to the other way at soe point, or even out.