Warfarin and could she be?
My girlfriend is currently on Warfarin to thin out her blood and because of this, she isn't on any birth control. Her period stopped on the 8th February and since then we have had regular sex and under a week ago she has mentioned to me daily about the following things she has experienced.

- Tender breasts
- Lower back pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Her appetite I've noticed has disappeared
- Metallic taste in her mouth
- Really tired

We took a pregnancy test on Saturday but this showed negative and it was a cheap supermarket branded test, so I am thinking it was too early to test using this brand.

Apart from this situation I worry about as she's on warfarin to thin out her blood, is there any other mediation she could be placed on if she is pregnant?
HI,
From the symptoms it appears that there could be a possibility of a pregnancy. However this needs to be confirmed by doing a urine pregnancy test or a blood test for beta HCG and an ultrasound scan. If it turns out that there is a pregnancy then warfarin needs to be stopped and she can be put on another drug during the pregnancy. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.