Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
What are the baby products you couldn't live without
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What are the baby products you couldn't live without

I thought this would be fun and helpful. I was wondering what products you all thought were awesome and couldn't live without. I will start:

Baby papasans (two of them for sleeping due to spitting up and for feeding)
Swings
Burp rags (we go through two per feeding!)

~Trudi
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
803146_tn?1241376300
Exersaucers (2) - best 'safe zone' when they were about 6-11 months old
Music toy for crib (1) - ours just sits on their bookshelf.  It's like a sleeping pill...
Coffee - once I stopped breastfeeding, I was hooked again!  
Blank
galloping jump a roos - great for working their little legs and they just have a blast dancing
bouncey chairs - these are great for relaxing. mine sit in them with their bottles and blankey and either watch a movie with dh and i or just have a relaxing moment
any toy that makes noise!!! - keeps them entertained forever!!!! great for rainy or cold days (like it's been the past 4 days) when we can't go outside and play or walk.
Blank
223372_tn?1240924276
----Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper (did not use as a co sleeper but use as a pack 'n play)  I still use it since it has a high weight capacity
----vibrating seats that turn into rockers so we can use them for many years
-----travel swings--they are not as big as the other swings and space can be an issue with twins
-----a zillion bibs--we go through so many especially now that we have started food!! I cannot do laundry every day.
-----Medela hospital grade breast pump.  I had to pump 100% of the time and I cannot imagine using a cheap model.
----Graco double stroller
----blankets that my friend's mom made--they are longer than most so we were able to continue to swaddle long after my kiddos started growing out of their receiving blankets

MY #1 CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT
     ----GAS DROPS---Holy cow!!  They have been a miracle worker when my little ones had bad gas bubbles and were screaming their little heads off!!!!!!!!!! We do not have to use them as much anymore, but I still do not like to have them far away from me!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank