What were your Beta numbers twin mom's?
Hi Ladies!! So, I've had two beta's and they are both looking high...1st @ 4 weeks(16dpo) was 438 and the 2nd @ 5 weeks(24dpo) 10,581. I would love to know what yours looked like..is it likely that I'm having twins?
Possible.  I cannot remember my numbers, I just remember they were high.  I had a vaginal u/s at 5 weeks.  We saw 2 heartbeats at that time.  When are they going to do your u/s?
My first beta around 12 dpo was 82, then tripled every two days.  Go to www.betabase.info (website) that lists actual recorded beta's for singleton and twin pregnancies.  The other "hint" of twins I got was when my progesterone was toping the scale.  Normally with singletons the progesterone level is around 20, but mine was measuring as high as the scale would read, at >45.
ya know my doc never checked my numbers....i just realized that.
Thanks for your answers ladies!! My progesterone is also high...at 4 weeks it was almost 49!!! I would be thrilled to have twins..I guess the only way to know is with the ultrasound I'll have on June 3rd!! :)  Thanks again!!!
Cari
My doctor didnt tell me any values.  As soon as I went in and said that I had a positive HPT the week before, they immediately did an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy....and so we knew immediately that it was twins too.
They never told me my progesterone (I was on suppositories so I guess wouldn't be correct anyways) but my first test was at 17 DPO was 1300 and one week later was 18,000 and I am pregnant with twins. We did IVF so new it was likely twins right away (2 embryos placed) Good luck to you!
Your HCG number could tell you but dont rely on them mine were not that high I would say they were normal and Im pregnant with twins. 1 beta 140, 2 beta 336, 3 beta 3803. GOOD LUCK
Hi, I have a regular beta HCG Tests, I am now 9wks pregnant with twins.  At 2.5wks the beta was 210, at 3.5wks it was 570, at 4wks the beta was 2500, at 5 wks it was 13000, at 7 wks it was 56000, now it is over 200000 and the morning sickness is really a good tell.
at 4 weeks i was 508 and 48 hours later thay were 2200 i knew something was up then today at 7 weeks 3 days i found i was having twins