Worried
I have taken four pregnancy test and they all were positive. I believe i should be abot 5 or 6 weeks along. Im having cramping, and feeling sick. My breast are sore and have gotten bigger i have also nosited viens in them which are very visable. Well im worried beacuse im not sure when my last period was im gussing jul 16-18. So this week i have been feeling like im on my period. Off and on it feels like im bleeding but every time i check theres nothing or a light white discharge. Im very scard and wake up thinking im beelding. I hope this is normal a misscarriage would crush me. :(
just remember to stay calm and relax
See your ob ASAP.  Your ob will check your hormonal elevels and can make adjustments to progesterone and such if you are at high risk of a m/c.  Prenatal care is the key at this early stage.
Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!
you will be fine i am 8 weeks pregnant and i still have discharge and i sometimes feel like it is my period but it isnt it is just discharge if you are pregnant then it is normal as your body creates discharge and stuff for the cervix to stay blocked. have you found out anything to see if you are pregnant yet