...baby
Hey i have a question. Me and my husband were having sex while hes been smoking weed and i got pregnant. Will that affect the baby? But i have never done it myslef or ever smelled it...
It shouldn't but it doesn't matter whether it is drugs he is smoking or normal cigarettes - both are dangerous. Second hand smoke does just as much damage to you and your unborn baby as smoking yourself so make sure you're not around him or anyone else smoking anything. Probably a good idea he tried and stops though since he's going to be a dad.
I agree with kitkat1 306 opinion.
Yea thank you but i know second hand smoke is very bad but im n
Thank you!!! Yea i know second band smoke is bad so im not around when he does it but does it affact the baby since he had it in his system??
Shouldn't affect the baby if its in his system. Doesn't matter now anyway, what's done is done and there's nothing you can do about it now apart from keeping you and your unborn child away from any smoke.