658901 tn?1403818234
back pain
So I feel a little stupid asking this, seeing how its my third pregnancy. Ive never felt this with my other two pregnancy and I would like to know if its normal.
I have horrible horrible pain in my lower back mainly that will climb up to my upper back, now the pain is so low on my back that the top of my butt hurts. if I stay seated I don't usully notice till I have to get up then I feel the pain and I can hardly walk I look funny, but if im walking constantly like when im working and I walk in circles I wont notice till I stop moving then I desperately need to sit down but im in pain all day if I lay down same thing ill notie the pain when I turn my position. My boyfriend tried giving me a back message he said my muscle where extremely tense but everytime he touched me it would hurt. plus to not help things my whole pelvic area hurts so not only do I walk half way forward like an elderly person but I walk like I just got off a horse legs spread... Btw ill be 32 weeks wendsday so is this normal?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources