breastfeeding
hi, ok so i have my premies in d nursery, so I have to pump for d moment!!!my breast are killing me, they are so sore,especially d left one. even when im trying massaging them,d lump that formed doesnt seem to  go away.....does anyone have tips????
How are you? Lumps during breastfeeding may be caused by blockage of  ducts  which carry the milk from deep in the breast to the nipple openings.  Milk that builds up behind the blockage causes the lumps and makes the breast sore.  Warm compress may help provide relief. Gently massage the lump toward the nipple during and after feeding and cold packs after a feed may help relieve pain and inflammation. To prevent this from happening again, you need to feed the babies often and avoid tight tops or bras that  puts pressure on your breasts. Rest and eating healthy is also highly recommended. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
If the babies still can not feed, you can manually express milk regularly or whenever there is fullness or pressure. Best regards.