could i be pregnant
Well I started spotting Sept 15 and it picked up on the 20th and last til about the 26th (this was the longest period I ever had ). My period was supposed to come anywhere between Oct 13-18. It never showed it is now Nov 5th. My only symptoms are headaches, tingly nipples, boobs feel full, nausea,pressure in the pelvic area and of coarse the late period. My cervix is High and soft and feels like its clogged with cm and has been this way for about a week now . I tested last Tuesday and got a negative. Was it too early to test ? I'm afraid I'm over analysing the symptoms because I want to be pregnant . I'm afraid of testing again because I'm afraid of getting a negative. Is the a possibility I can be pregnant ??
There is a big chance u might be. it happened to me too that way and im already 9 weeks. i had my period.  then 2 weeks later i started spotting which lasted a couple days. i thought it was a miscarraige. but the doctor told me it could be implatation bleeding. i tested the next day and it came back negative and i was like huh..so i mightve lost it. so i waited 2 weeks later and i went to the er bcuz i was feeling REALLY sick and i found out i was 5 weeks. it came to me as a shock. so it good to go get blood work done.