Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
early symptoms of twin pregnancy and spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

I was just wondering has anyone been pregnant with twins ever have symptoms strong early on. or have youe experienced spotting early during your pregnancy. did your stomach bloat out much more? did you feel like movement early? i have 6 sets of twins in my family. if im pregnat i would only be about 7 or 8wks. as you can see in my profile pic my stomach is big. it use to get flat in the morning now its becoming a permanent bloat. some times i feel taapin at the same time in two different places. i feel alot of bubbles in my pelvic. i havent tested for pregnancy yet. i dont know when would be the best time. i had my Af which was on Nov. 1 and it lasted 7 days, then around the 12 of novemeber i was moody my breast were hurting i was having hot flashes and on the 14 Of November which was a week after Af i started spotting pink then light brown and peach. it last for a few days and i never had to use a panty liner. ive been tired and feeling lil pinching pain in my pelvic sides. not too painful but noticeable on both sides. On 26 Of Nov. 2 days before my expected Af i spotted pink just one pink spot nothing else. i had food aversion loss of appetite. Then by December my appetite picked up a lil bit. im urinating like crazy. i cant sleep im ,restless my body is tired but my mind is fighting the need to sleep. Out of the blue on December 15 i started spotting again. Pink cm muccous like sorry (tmi) and again rust brown lasted for a few days. some times i wonder if there is two in there. im small i have one child.  i had other pregnancies that werent successful. twins run in my fam im just wondering has anyone experienced these symptoms and been pregnant with twins and when should i test?
Well if you were due De. 1 around, you can test now. SHOULD be accurate.
I would go ahead and test now. If you are 7 or 8 weeks it will definitely show up by now. Good luck.