full 99 direspect
I am the mother of three boys. They are 22 21 and 11. My 21 year old is one of the most disrespectful people I know..I am moving into a new home. Originally I planned to let him move with me. But his mouth is so nasty he keeps me stressed out and he upsets my 11 year old. I am 20 weeks pregnant and nd my doctor is concerned with the stress he causes me. I've decided being in my house is not analternative...it's anyone else having such an issue
No but don't put yourself through the stress. He's 21 you have completed your obligation to support him any longer. Pray for him that he will change his ways but not on your time. You have other kids to consider also.
Tough love....my parents did it that way with me and my brother and we learned to figure it out ourselves and appreciate life more. If he's that bad, let him figure it out. It will sick to see him struggle but it will be worth it in the long run.  He will learn important life lessons and eat it takes to be a successful, thriving adult.
That's unfortunate.  Sounds like you were really young when you had him and he's struggling now.  I hope he figures life out.  good luck with everything.