how to stop the hitting and hairpulling?
My girls are now 17 months old and lately Tanisha has been hitting Reesha more. She would just hit with anything in her hand and the hairpulling is getting more too. I have sat her down and told her no, scoulded, tapped on the hand she hit with, did it to her so she knows it hurts. Nothing seems to work. Poor Reesha just cries, does nothing. On some occasions she has said "no". Most of the time Reesha would walk away rubbing the spot she got hit or rubbing her head. And when I ask Tanisha what she did, she will point to hair or say "hmm" when I ask if she hit Reesha.
What do I do? I feel so bad for Reesha sometimes. Its not that we give more attention to one than the other. I have been telling Tanisha that she needs to hug sis not hit, and I have her do that when Reesha is crying. How are your twins?
uggh
mine are not even 9 months and oh do they pull each others hair!
mine are a year old....they're horrible!!! i can't tell you how many bruises they end up with. my aunt actually asked if we were hitting them. i just said "nope they do it to themselves." they smack, punch, kick, bite, pull hair (well brett pulls elis hair) hit with whatever toy is in their hands, lunge at, knock down...it's like wwf in this house i swear. then add in the cat getting hyper and pouncing on them...lol. it's insane.

so if you discover the cure for twin fighting...please feel free to share!!!
I am happy for the past couple of days, its not been that bad. Actually I dont think it happend yesterday. I hope it was just a short phase, keeping fingers crossed that it doesnt happen. Girls are happy and fine.