Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
im 6 months pregnant and im indenial

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

im 6 months pregnant and im indenial

I am currently 6 months pregnant. I went to the doctor because I haven't had a cycle since june. I missed them all by brown spotting. First he said I had a cyst. Then he said I needed surgery. Then he turned back around and said that  I didnt. I have every sign of a pregnancy including my stomach growing bigger (pregnancy growing). I look 6 months as we speak. He ordered an abdominal ultrasound test. Turns out the lady didn't believe i was pregnant because of the urine and blood negative test results. The ultrasound tech was so rude to me. The lady who did the ultrasound did it less than 2 seconds she also did a vaginal and seen nothing on both. She wouldnt let me see the screen nor ask nor answer questions I had. My so called doctor called me days after the test when the results came in on the day the test was done and told me my ultrasound looks normal and he see a mid cycle it looks like im going to start my period in a week or 2..he said he think its blood. newsflash! i havent had a cycle since june i brown spot a little and thats it. its ashame i have to drive 2 hours back home and see my good doctor who always find something wrong with me. I went to talk to an obgyn and i had to spend a 100 dollars to get ultrasound and she seen the baby...the ultrasound tech at the hosptial didn't even tell me to fill my bladder. the ultrasound my doctor ordered was abdominal to check on my organs only. he never told me this. can anyone give me insight on the situation. I mean i can feel my back kicks and when im on my side i can really feel him. i knew i was pregnant since june but i had a hard time finding out and proving to people that i was. i been back and forth to the doctor due to my insurance that i had at the time i was provided with low poor service.
sry
By 6 months you should have a full anatomical scan of the baby to check growth.  Did your ob mentioned it?  Sounds like you are not getting much prenatal care which is so very important.  You need to see an ob and find a usual source of care.
yes cuz of my insurance i was getting mistreated she said they shoudve did prenatal ultrasound sonogram not abd ultrasound the last tech half assed it anyway