Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
immunisation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

immunisation

my twins had their 2 month old first shot of vaccinations...last night they slept from 11:30pm till 5am and then aftervd feed up to 10 am!!fo u think it is due to their immunisation shot? or its something else?
I was told that vaccinations can make bubs sleepy.
They did it again last night!! could it be their nights?
It could be. Congrads if it is. My little man. Started sleeping through 8 hours straight at about 3 months. You could just be lucky. :)
The nurse did say(i saw and asked her today...) that their new sleep patern was not coz of the vaccination!!so we are on a run!!!I have to say even of its not 8hrs, it let us sleep better!!life changing!!:-)
It's makes a massive difference doesnt it. :) and I've only got one. 19 months old now and about to be a big brother in about 4 weeks. I just hope thus next one is like its older brother with its sleeping patterns. :)