no more kids for me but wife might be pregnant
Hi!  My wife is late 5 days now for her period based on last month.  Start of last period was 8/3/12.  She is pretty regular on 28-31 days so it is still kind of early but I suspect she might be prego.  But what kind of boggles my mind is that after 8/3/12, we had sex only once and that was on 8/23/12.  It is so infrequent that I remember the dates and times.  

Well, we have on child and that is enough for me.  I do not want more children mainly because I am overly concerned that our future together is rather doubtful to me.  She has changed a lot.  She doesn't hug me, doesn't touch me, too many excuses for sex.  I do not have any evidence whatsoever to question her for infidelities but I just feel like she wants two children and I am then dispensable.  I am not sure how this forum can help me but it would be very tough for me to see two kids of mine grow without a father.  Also the fact that we had sex way out of that ovulation period makes me scratch my head.  
JUST WAIT AND SEE IF SHES PREGNANT, IT ONLY TAKES ONCE, IF SHE IS AND YOU QUESTION IT GET A DNA TEST
She could be someone who ovulates late in the cycle, so it is possible that you got her pregnant.