should i be worried???
I'm 25 weeks with fraternal twins and the ultrasound showed that their heads are already down so the boy is on the right side n the girl is on the left. I feel him move all the time but I rarely feel her move. Is it still kinda early to be worried or should I call the dr n let him know???
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4848134 tn?1360123266
If you're concerned, call the doctor or set up an appointment. Better to discuss it with them, than worry and fret.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
961574 tn?1462909130
mhv
Although my twins weren't head down, I could always feel baby b ( a boy)much more then baby a(a girl).    For peace Of mind, call your doc.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Both my babies were head down and I hardly ever felt them move. From what I understand this is perfectly normal.... There just isn't enough room. Plus baby a was so far back and down it was virtually impossible for her movements to be detected.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im 29 weeks with identical girls, and I feel baby B constantly and rarely baby A. The only time I feel her is when I lay on my left side and she'll kick the  bed. Lol I'm pretty sure its normal .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you so much! I know she's showing healthy on the ultrasound so I wasn't super worried but I guess I just got scared. Shes usually balled up on the ultrasound too n he's a show off lol.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4837255 tn?1359866851
Yea I'm 24 weeks one babies a homebody one is a party girl lol. Don't worry.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources