someone help me
clear blue said I was 2-3 weeks but the doctors tell me I'm six weeks I'm confused
   Hi, I take it the doc was calculating your EDD from the traditional "when your first day of your last period" method. My doctor with my first and a different doctor that I am under the care of expecting my second both said they could not rely on this prediction due to the fact that i have irregular periods. Even with your EDD, it can still have great potential to be off by two weeks either early or in contrast late. ( That is also one factor of why The American board of OB now gives guidelines to not induce for primary reason of a baby being large in weight, because the baby could be two weeks younger in addition to how early they are performing induction.) I would only trust an Ultrasound to tell you how far along you are, i imagine that accuracy would trump hormone levels detection. I have had three ultrasounds due to er visit and birth defect testing, and all three US tech/sonographers gave different EDDs, one tech bumped me down from being ten weeks pregnant to nine, other tech moved me up to eleven and a half, Doctor said he concluded and selected the original EDD which was my third correct usound answer given- which he thought was correct. You really may never know 100% Get an ultrasound! You can even check out a private clinic for an affordable one to give you insight, I would share frustration with doc and ask for insight and what could compromise EDD accuracy. I hope you get the outcome you desire! best wishes