tube pregnancy
I went to hospital due to bad cramping, which I thgt cld be due to period (which has gotten bad with the increase of my age) cause it was that time and possible a uti they did a pregnancy test that'd how I found out I was pregnant, he said he cld be tubal because I Shldnt cramp , but he gave me a shot of antibiotic nd 4antibotic pills but he never Tld Me if I had an infection (this was a ghetto hospital it was closest to me) anyway since the shot nd the pills I haven't had any pain or cramps this happen on 11/24. I have no signs of tubal pregnancy (which I Googled) Shld I still be concerned?
Unless u have signs I wouldn't be to worried. You would have to be pretty far along for them to even see on an ultra sound if baby was in the tubes. Plus by then u would have horrible pain because essentially a tubal pregnancy can wreck a Fallopian tube
Congrats
Cramping is normal in early pregnancy and through out I am 27 weeks and still am cramping. It's a sign that ur uterus and ligaments are getting ready for the 9 months of carry
Thanx... Nd congrats to u too. I'm only 5 wk 2 days. I made an appt for the 6thso hopefully my mind can rest After. This is my first pregnancy after trying for years, nd I'm already 30. I'm very faithfully, hopeful, nd trusting in GODS word that it's gonna work out