twin pregnacy
Being pregnant with twins is an whole different ball game for me I already have a beautiful little girl now I'm have another girl and a boy. This pregnancy so far has been stressful really mostly because of the people I'm around and the situation I'm in but I'm loving every single moment of it. I can feel a kick way up under my boobs but then again someone will be rite on my blatter it's so weird. I'm always hungry and get tired very easily my emotions are CRAZY my boyfriend hates when I cry and I do cry a lot lol. I've always wanted twins and now I have them it's crazy but I'm thankful for them and I can't wait to see them.
I just had a set of boy girl twins and it's amazing! Tough but awesome! Congrats!
Im pregnant with boy girl twins and am always crying(for several reasons and some that i dnt even know) and I am always tired as well. I get extremely tired when i bend over to pick something up.
Congrats on your twins :). Mine are 3 1/2 now...it's hard work, but beyond worth it!