twin skin:/ help...
Okay well to start off i'm 19 years old and just had my identical twin girls 35 days ago (emergency c section at 34w6d due to an extreme case of preeclampsia) the last few days of my of my pregnancy I was gaining nearly 10 pounds a day! My pre prego weight was 135 and I got all the way up to 206. Now im down to 155 which makes me feel great! I hope to get to 125. everyone tells me that I look amazing and  all that junk. But truthfully  I don't look amazing, my body looks like its been through a war zone. I hate my body, I hate my skin. I feel ruined. My stomach is so scary looking I can hardly look at it, but yet its all I think about. I was prepared for the stretch marks. I had no idea that my skin would sag... I really think I need to talk to someone that knows what i'm going through, someone who has ” twin skin”. I truly am getting more and more depressed about this as the days go by. I feel so alone, like no one understand.
mhv
Oh yes, I have the twin skin too.  It is getting better.....slowly.... But I totally understand!!  I am in my 40's, but was always in a bikini...now, idk.....I even posted a pic in my picture of my before pregnancy bod.  I didn't get any stretch marks, but, the skin isn't what it used to be :(
mhv
Oh!!!!! Congrats on your girls!!!!!!