what are my chances?
what are my chances to be able to do vbac after 2 c-sectons? Im going to talk with my doctor but the apt is until aug 6, my first C-section was an emergency with my twins in 2010 and my second my doc just refused to do vbac and told me he will on do a C-section I wasn't to thrilled but I had no way driving 2hours to the nearest hospital. i was always told after two i cant but i have heard some stories were the girls had the opurtunity to do it, so i was wondering what are my chances that i can have this chance?
It all depends on the scaring and how your body deals with it.  Also if your OB has experience with VBAC.
Ok ill be talking with my doctor after the ultrasound so ill know soon enough what she thinks
My understanding is that there is still a chance...but it all depends on your situation and your doctor.

Good luck! :)
so my doctor told me after two C-section I have to have a third and they HIGHLY recommend I get tied after because its to dangerous after, apperantly they are telling girls to get tied after their second C-section, so Im guessing its because of where I live its to small ? if I had the money id go to a bigger city and find out but unfortunately im limited to my options here