who the baby father is
Im so confused.I had my last period on 08-21-12 and had sex with my ex boyfriend on 09-2-12 and
09-7-12.but on 09-8-12 i had sex with my current partner.I so confused.My boyfriend thinks its his and dont know what to do.can anyone answer who could it be.thanks
It could be either person's baby if the sex was unprotected with both guys.  You would presumably ovulate around mid cycle, or maybe at about September 3-7, and with sex with the one guy on September 2 and with the other guy on September 7 it is just too close to call since the September 2 guy's sperm can live in your system for up to 5 days (some say longer).  You'll need a DNA test with at least one of the possible fathers, once the baby is born.  Does your present boyfriend know you had sex with your ex on September 2?  You can hardly have him around for nine months being supportive and then spring it on him that the baby isn't his, although of course it might be his.