Pregnancy Expert Forum
13 weeks
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

13 weeks

Hi I'm 13 weeks and happy. I can't wait for my baby to get here. My question is what is the earliest that I can find out what I'm having? I feel like I can't wait I just have to know now. But I know I can't find out now so I want to know when can I find out what I'm having?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you just might be able to find out what you are having NOW.  Ultrasound is very good now--they told me at thirteen weeks that my triplets were all boys (my daughter cried).
Ask your doctor what the resolution of his/her ultrasound is--your doc will tell you how far along you must be.
Good luck and congrats!
Dr B
3 Comments
Blank
Hi and congrats!! You can find out the sex by week 16, I' m 19 weeks and my little one just doesn t want to show, good luck on your pregnancy :-)
Blank
I found out the sex of my daughter at fifteen weeks five days congrats on your pregnancy so your due around September 7th ish I my second is due then I'm thirteen weeks also
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now