Pregnancy Expert Forum
13 weeks
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

13 weeks

Hi I'm 13 weeks and happy. I can't wait for my baby to get here. My question is what is the earliest that I can find out what I'm having? I feel like I can't wait I just have to know now. But I know I can't find out now so I want to know when can I find out what I'm having?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you just might be able to find out what you are having NOW.  Ultrasound is very good now--they told me at thirteen weeks that my triplets were all boys (my daughter cried).
Ask your doctor what the resolution of his/her ultrasound is--your doc will tell you how far along you must be.
Good luck and congrats!
Dr B
3 Comments
Blank
Hi and congrats!! You can find out the sex by week 16, I' m 19 weeks and my little one just doesn t want to show, good luck on your pregnancy :-)
Blank
I found out the sex of my daughter at fifteen weeks five days congrats on your pregnancy so your due around September 7th ish I my second is due then I'm thirteen weeks also
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now