Pregnancy Expert Forum
15 and pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

15 and pregnant

So me and my ex were having some fun and we were both naked. He had pre ejactulation all over his penis and then when we were making out his penis was rubbing my bare vagina for about 10 minutes while he had his semen and ejaculation all over his penis then he fingered me.. I am now  around 2 weeks late. Anyy help? Cause I'm only 15 and I'm really scared! :(
Hi!
There is no reason to post inaccurate information in this forum . . . no one can find out who you are if you are using a nickname.  For women who are possibly pregnant, and late for their periods, the next step is to do a pregnancy test.  Home pregnancy tests are quite accurate, especially if you have already missed your period.  It sounds like you should have a long talk with your mom or other trustworthy adult and get in to see a doctor.
We see LOTS of 15 year old young women, so don't worry.  If you are not pregnant yet, get some birth control, or at least a prescription for the "morning after" pill (Plan B).
Don't wait!
Good luck!
Dr B
before you freak out, get tested for pregnancy!
Hi, honey.  In your other post, you said you were 14.  And in your first post, you said you were definitely pregnant and were looking for someone interested in adopting.  Have you taken a pregnancy test?
I took a test then from my first one and it was positive but I wrote on this one because I didn't know how accurate the test could be... And well I am going to be 15 in a few days and I didn't want to seem.. Really stupid :( cause I'm really young so I thought if I wrote down I was 15 it wouldn't be as bad.. Sorry :(
the tests are usually accurate, I took five all positive and I had gone to my doctor to make sure. If there is any adult figure in your life you can trust like your parents, family etc, you need to do so! you want to act fast in this situation figuring out what you want to do and talk to the right qualified people! i know how scary it is trust me, i went through it! just stay strong and as calm as possible!