Pregnancy Expert Forum
15 weeks pregnant and cramping alot
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

15 weeks pregnant and cramping alot

I am 15 weeks 2 days pregnant and I have been having a lot of cramping, feels like menstrual cramps.  It sometimeslast for a while and I even notice it while I am resting.  It hurts enough to have to take tylenol pretty often.  This has been noticeably going on for about 2 weeks now.  Should I be concerned.  This is my second pregnancy and I didn't experience this last time....which I know all pregnancies are different.  Any info would be appreciated.
Whitney
Related Discussions
242596_tn?1192429549
Hello,

Talk to your ob or midwife about your symptoms.  It is probably related to the uterus expanding and pelvic ligaments loosening, but continue to observe how they evolve and report it to your obstetric provider.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
1 Comment
Blank
A related discussion, 15 weeks pregnant with menstural like cramps was started.
Blank
How severe is dangerous when it comes to abdominal cramps... It was constant and now they come and go but they hurt..I can talk through them but they do make me cringe..I have not been spotting but I have had some discharge...this has happened the entorr time though..I talked with a nurse and she said could be everything growing or dehydration..but if it gets worse,doesn't go away, or I start bleeding to go to ER...is this all normal?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now