Pregnancy Expert Forum
15...and positive test

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

15...and positive test

Im fifteen and 11 days late on my period and I took a pregnancy test in the afternoon it came back positive but very faint but noticeable dies that mean I'm for sure pregnant
Hi!
There are not many things that will turn a pregnancy test positive other than pregnancy.  If you were my patient, I would definitely repeat the test.  If you have a pregnancy crisis center, or Planned Parenthood, etc in your city, you might want to ask them for help. Lots of times they have free ones.
Good luck!
Dr B
That's how one of mine was and i went to the doc and i was. I would either wait a couple days and take another test or go to the doc and they can do a blood test that will tell you for sure.
I have heard of people getting a wrong negative but never a false positive as long as it was read within the time limit. Id go to the doctors
My first pregnancy test the second line was faint I took another one it did the same im now 26w 4d pregnant. Take another would be my advice good luck!
You better talk to mom because you.....are....pregnant.
I don't know where you live but in Tyler Texas there is a very good maternity home for young teenage mothers expecting, it's called Fatherheart connected with an organization called Living Alternatives. There you would have lots of help and support around you through the whole pregnancy, plus it is a really comfortable and safe home to stay in with others in the same situation :) good luck and congratulations!
Yes u are i found out the same way
in order to get a positive you have to have the hormone in your system.  So I would say you are...go to the doctor or planned parenthood center.
Mine came out like that really lite n i waited like four days to take another test n it came out really lite again.so went to the doc n finally came out positive now im 25 weeks
2 of mine were really faint, they were a certain brand then the other three I took were dark lines. if you were like I was try different brands and the cheap ones work too! its the same ones as the doctors use! light lines just mean you are not that far along yet and your horomone levels are still gradually getting higher! good luck and congrats!  
You probably are pregnant. Do not panic. I was 15 when I had my first baby. An amazing little boy! I still graduated highschool, went to college and we are doing amazing now.  It will be A LOT of hard work but it is possible! Good luck!
You are supposed to take the test in the morning during your first pee. The box even tells you that otherwise you can end up with a false positive
You are more likely to get a better result with a blodod test to see if your really pregnant
I had a false positive 2 years ago from the Dr, so it can happen. It was upsetting since we have been trying but now I am 18 weeks pregnant and so happy. I would wait and take another test.
I took a pregnancy test and the lines were kinda showing i took another one and yes they were positive and I'm now 24 wks ...just take another one to be sure
Same for me and now I'm 21 weeks with a boy.
Mines was faint too almost not there so a took another one a week later and it couldnt have been clearer, just if its faint it means its really early
Your def pregnant! Mine was exactly the same! Take another one and get to the docs ASAP! Good luck! Try not to worry :)
Try and take a clear blue digital test, easy to read:)