Pregnancy Expert Forum
2 black sacs HELP PLS

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

2 black sacs HELP PLS

I am a 25yr old wife mommy. I had sex with my husbnd July 10th. We had an accident so I took the plan B pill 3 days later. We found out we were preg so plan b didnt wrk. Anyhow we wnt to doc yesterday to find to black spots which was sacs. They appeard to look empty couldnt see no hb or baby. I had this vaginal u-snd done in dr office. She didnt measure anything or look long. It is twins though. The sac behind the other kept peepn out and appeard to b less than half the size. Im so over joyed of the fact  of being preg with twins,and sadned that they mey not survive. Shes tested my hcg levels yesterday and again in 1wk, along with another u-snd next wk. Any Info would be helpful??
Hi!
Well, I hope that congratulations are in order!
Your HCG level is excellent. If you were my patient, I would probably not repeat the HCG again, I would just do another ultrasound.  If you are just very early, when you have your next ultrasound, you should see a yolk sac inside each gestational sac.  It looks like a little Cheerio inside the big black sac.  Then, about a week later you should see a "grain of rice" attached to the yolk sacs and the heartbeat should be flickering.  
If you are going to lose the pregnancy ( I hope not!) the sacs may be bigger and you won't see anything inside--just dark fluid.  If you do have another HCG level, it will probably drop.
Often with twins, one is lost but the other survives.  Only time will tell.
I wish you all the best!
Good luck!
Dr B
I just got my first Hcg levels there at 19,463.
DR Elaine Brown  when u were preg with ur triplets did u see anything besides a sac, also are these hcgs normal for twins? 19,463. they were done last friday.
My hCGs were over 40thousand she said. I was happy till us found empty sacs again. Anothr doc came in and said that the small sac appeared to look as if there was a start of a yolk sac. I had this us 2 wks ago along with the 2hcg. I opted not to have the DNC. Its like I read these storys online and maybe I have false hope. Im gonna have to go in for another appt soon with the doc though Ive been secluding myself at home. Wondering if theres a possibility if these babys are ok or even there. The doc believes They were identical twins and the egg split then didnt finish process. I dont know I didnt think she was that gr8. The other doc came in and looked more than she did, did all the measurements and seen the yolk. She said somethng about dates maybe being off. I dont know but the doc that seen me says theres gonna be no preg. Elaine pls help me.
i am really sorry your going thru this. its just too hard to lose hope quite yet. the waiting in the beginning of pg is just awful. i don't envy your situation one bit. i've been pg 4 times and it always makes me nervous in the 1st trimester. i'm going to be hoping for u that everything is fine. big hugs to u and please keep us posted.
I am 10wks and went for my dating ultrasound which they did vaginally at which point they found 2 sacs; doctor wanted to send me to the hospital right away to do a full abdomen U S.. so we did yesterday which resulted in no heart beat in either child.. Is there a possibility it is too early to detect the heart beat?? please, i am so saddened by all this..