Pregnancy Expert Forum
5 days late and pain(pregnant)!?!?!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

5 days late and pain(pregnant)!?!?!
so im not quite sure whats going on my fiance and i are very sexually active no protection because we dont believe in that are due to get married here this summer and for the past week ive been waiting for my cycle to come but 5 days late and it still hasnt and i dont understand because im still having cramps as if i would when i ususally start and have had them since like 7 days ago am i pregnant?someone please help
Hi!
You should definitely take a pregnancy test.  Sometimes the cramping can be a sign of a normal healthy pregnancy, but sometimes it can be a sign of a tubal or ectopic pregnancy.  On the other hand, you might just be late for your period and having PMS.
The place to start is with the pregnancy test!

Good luck!

Dr B
Have you taken an at home pregnancy test yet?-If not go get one and see. I was eight days late when i found out a was pregnant the first time and had cramps too. I m/c 2 weeks later but you should definately take one and see. If you get a positive set up an appointment with your doctor to confirm, It is possible to be pregnant but take a test then see your doctor. Good luck chick! Hope all is well!