Pregnancy Expert Forum
6weeks &no symptoms: worried

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

6weeks &no symptoms: worried
Hey I'm 5 Weeks and 5 days pregnant, and when i was 4 Weeks i had a few symptoms of feeling fatigue & sore breast. But now I'm almost 6 Weeks with no symptoms. My breasts aren't as sore no more and I'm starting to get worried. Is this normal? Ive had no cramps or bleeding so I'm just confused. My fiance on the other hand is contently getting morning sickness and throwing up lol.
Hi!
Hey! I think you have the perfect situation!  Let HIM have the symptoms!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that there is no need for concern.  Many women have few if any symptoms of pregnancy at your stage.  In fact, many women don't even know they are pregnant yet.  You may be one of the lucky ones, or you may just be destined to develop your symptoms later.
Good luck!
Dr B
When's your first ultra sound?
Even though it is worrying in the first trimester, it is completely normal for symptoms to come and go. As long as your not experiencing any heavy bleeding or painful cramps then relax and enjoy.
Hello, I am 2 weeks late for my period. I have taken numerous test Nd they all are negative. I've been have slight cramps, lower back pain, stuffy runny nose and nausea but that's it. Do you think I could be pregnant? I'm going to the doctor this week!
Every BODY is different. With my son I had terrible morning sickness and really sore breasts. With this pregnancy ive had no morning sickness or sore breasts but very tired and gassy. You may be very lucky to be handling the pregnancy symptoms well but end up having a difficult 2nd and/or 3rd trimester. Ask your physician when you see them.
I'm so glad you asked this question, because I've been going thru the same thing. I'm 6 weeks preggers as well, and had a few symptoms early on, but they've seemed to now disappear. This really puts my mind at ease!!
I am 6 weeks 1 day and I feel exactly the same way. My appointment. Is 29 of this month, but all the worse things are popping in my head. This is my fist pregnancy,just nervous.
I am 5 wks 5 days and I have no symptoms. I was getting worried too!
Wow thanks everybody! This puts my mind at ease. I had even taken another pregnancy test last week just to make sure i was still pregnant! Lol. I still need to call and make an appointment for my first ultrasound:)
You sound soo lucky I'm 6 weeks nd 6 days nd I'm non stop sick all day
Consider yourself lucky and enjoy your pregnancy symptom free! I had no symptoms throughout my first pregnancy and loved every minute of it!
Consider yourself lucky and enjoy your symptom free pregnancy. I had no symptoms with my first and loved every minute of it and so far no symptoms with this one at 6 weeks!
Ive been feeling exactly the same! 6weeks +3 days today and stikk have tender breasts in places but not as bad havbt had a great deal of nausea and cramping has eased almost to just a few twinges... im glad other people are the same im worried to death... im only due to see the midwife in 2 weeks and was wondering to be asked to seen sooner but i do feel better now... phew!!
I'm also 5 weeks 5 days and no symptoms except maybe mild cramping if you could even call it that! Glad to know I'm not alone
Im 17 weeks and i still have no symptoms except my belly growing and everyone around me is getting my symptoms :) your fine.
I spent so much of my first trimester worried about symptoms that would come and go, believe me when I say RELAX! Enjoy your pregnancy and only be concerned if you see bleeding or cramping. I didn't get morning sickness till 7 weeks and it stopped around 11 weeks. Since I've had my ultrasound and seeing my belly growing, I've finally started to enjoy my pregnancy and I wished I wasn't such a worry wart before :P
By my calculations im 5wks 6days i seemed to have symptoms of pregnancy early on but the symptoms now seem to have gone, I wouldn't be worrying so much but a few months ago i had a missed miscarriage and all my symptoms dissapeared with that pregnancy too, am hoping for a positive outcome this time but i dont hold out much hope
You must be one of the lucky ones! I'm 12 weeks and have had every symptom possible lol. I feel like I should be stronger an not wine about it or something but it's physically exhausting. I am a strong woman but this is intense. Sick all the time, boobs are sore, so tired all the time. Hoping I start to feel better after this trimester.
I found out I was pregnant I am not 5 weeks nealy 6 but I'm worried I mite of had a m/c as I first was feeling really sick and bad pains and painful bb but not it's just stopped suddenly should I be worried about it and I haven't had any bleeding at all.
I am right there with you. First time and I am 6 weeks and 2 days today. My appointment is the 27th. Very nervous because the sysmpthoms that i had seemed to have disappeared. Iam glad there is someone on the same page!
Im also very worried im 6 weeks and 1 day but haven't had an symptoms yet apart from a missed period and two positive tests. I know it sounds silly but i don't feel pregnant this is my second pregnancy and i instantly knew with the other. Should i be worried???
Hi I have an 11 year old son and I've had 2 misscarages I've just found out I'm pregnant again I'm 6 weeks from day one of positive result I has bad sickly feeling sore boobs couldn't eat and all of a sudden my symptoms had gone I've no bleeding or pain but still very worried this has helped a little thanks glad to know I'm not alone
Just be happy your feeling good, I'm 6 weeks today and started my morning sickness so not ready for this
with both mine I had no symptoms what so ever. With my second I didn't even know I was pregnant untill I was 17 weeks..lol. I'm 20 weeks now and all I do have is trouble sleeping and I want to eat ALLLLLLLLLL the time. Your one of the lucky 20% like me. Good luck!!!
Ask you're mum if she had morning sickness.
Your fine your lucky