Pregnancy Expert Forum
7 weeks 5 days

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

7 weeks 5 days

Hey I'm 7 weeks and 5 days and I have been hvin chest pains and a lot of nasuea do neone kno wht is best to stop it so I can be at ease I am 24
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would ask you questions about your heart and family history.  If that was all normal, and you had no heart murmurs, I would probably prescribe Prevacid or one of the other H2 blockers for you to alleviate both symptoms.  Certainly some nausea is to be expected at your stage.  Rellux from the stomach up into the esophagus can cause chest pain and nausea both, though so some of the symptoms might be improved.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi, I'm 23 and having the same problems... idk what the chest pains are about but they are horrible. For my nausea I went and got preggie pops (they are a sucker or a lozenge to help ease the nausea and sickness) you can buy them at babies r us... I'd ask my Dr about the chest pains though... good luck and hope this helps... and congrats to u!!!