Pregnancy Expert Forum
9 days late?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

9 days late?
Hello, I'm 9 days late, I've also been having sharp pains like cramps that feel like I'm going to start my period but nothing. How high are my chances of being pregnant
HI!
If you were my patient, I would definitely recommend that you do a pregnancy test!
Good luck (whichever way you want it to turn out!)
Dr B
You are late enough to get an accurate pregnancy test result. Take a test, it'll put you at ease to have an answer. Good luck!
That's exactly how I started!! Pain/cramping is nothing to worry about if you discover that you are.. it is something called bedding in pains, simply where the baby is being implanted.. had an early scan as I was worried and everything was fine!! :-)
I'm actually having the same symptoms as u.. Although I'm just 6 days late! I did a pg test 4 days before my PD was suppose to come n it came out neg. If I do another test now will it be able to show? When is it too soon to test?
Well I did a pregnancy test n it came out neg. And now im 18 days late should I wait til next month?
Why not do a blood test
Im about 8weeks and have pains in it feels like my overys is it normal
That was me i thought i was getting my period even though i was over a week late but nope i was already 7 weeks pregnant so its time you took a test to see. Hope everything works out :)
Hello, I'm 18 days late for my period. I'm having cramps and sharp pains in my pelvic area like my ovaries. It feels like a period, but nothing at all. I have heartburn and nausea. I took a test and it came out neg. Am I pregnant? I'm nervous this is all new to me. Thanks.      Missy. :)