Pregnancy Expert Forum
AM I PREGNANT

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

AM I PREGNANT

PLEASE HELP...I GOT MY PERIOD THE 29TH IT WAS NORMAL LASTING FIVE DAYS MY CYCLE IS ALWAYS 30 DAYS I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BEFORE MY CYCLE AND ON THE DAY IT WAS OVER AND THE DAY AFTER THAT 2 DAYS LATER WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND I WENT TO WIPE AND SAW A PINK DISCHARGE I BRUSHED IT OFF WE HAD SEX TODAY AND I SEEN A YELLOW THICK DISCHARGE WITH NO ODOR COULD I BE PREGNANT
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend doing a pregnancy test.  If your symptoms are being caused by pregnancy, your test should already show positive.  If your test is negative, you could the wait to see if you have your normal period at the end of the month.  If so, you probably don't need to repeat the test, but it never hurts.
Good luck!
Dr B
Help Help HELP
Hello any answers
Dont panic, take a test and wait and  see. You cant guess these things so either get a test or see your doctor. Better to be sure. Good luck x
Of course you CAN be. You had unprotected sex. You will have to wait a while to know. If you miss your next period, take a test. If you don't want to be pregnant, use protection. Good luck.
Take a test that's how you find out
Hi I'm 24 and i had my period as always every 28 days. I got my period November 1st and it last for 5 days but i came on my period November 29th it lasted 2 1/2 days the first to day it was a medium flow and for a half day was light spotting when i always stay on for 5days, could i be pregnant ?
download the my days app & put ur period n & it will tell u if u had sex around ur ovulation time if u did the last 2-3 days ur preqnant