Pregnancy Expert Forum
Abdominal pain 20 weeks

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Abdominal pain 20 weeks
I am 20 weeks pregnant and have had abdominal pain since yesterday more uncomfortable then anything else i couldnt get any sleep last night because it was so uncomfortable is this normal?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would want you to call me, and I would want you to come in to be checked.  If I was in the office, I would start there.  If for some reason you can't reach your doctor, you should probably go to the ER.
Most of the time such pains are due to treatable causes such as constipation of bladder infection, but it DOES need to be sorted out!
Dr B
Idk they say around this time our bodies practice contraction to get ready for labor. If you made it this far no don't worry yourself. Just go to er get a sonogram check on baby. I'm having pains too.
Could be ligament pains... I started getting that around 16weeks. Still should go to Dr ASAP. Good luck.
Im having pains itz normal this is my fifth child