Pregnancy Expert Forum
Am I Pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Am I Pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend were about to sex. He had the condom on and then we decided it wasnt the right time so he took it off. After he took it off, he fingered me. Is it possible that he may have had sperm on his hand when he did so? Because about a week later, my stomach started feeling bloated. Its 5 weeks later and the bloating is still there. I took a pregnancy test and it said i wasnt pregnant. I also just got my period, but I was so sure the 'big' feeling in my stomach was because i was pregnant, I dont know what else it could be? I also had a period earlier this month, Im not sure if it was spotting cause it seemed slightly heavier than what spotting is supposed to be. But I feel pregnant. Is there a possibility that I am?
Hi!
From the information you have given me here, I doubt that you are pregnant.  I ALWAYS recommend a pregnancy test however, and in your case, a blood test might be reassuring.
It may be something as simple as constipation that has caused the swelling/bloating, but you probably ought to be evaluated by your doctor to rule out things like ovarian cysts, etc.
too.
Good luck!
Dr B
Avatar n tn
Thank you. :)
Im going to the doctor saturday to check it out.
My stomachs grown quite a bit. :/
Back in feb. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i was having my last period off of the depo shot...i continued the depo thereafter but a few weeks later i felt nauseous and my breast were tender for about 2 weeks and then the feeling went away...in may i noticed some clear liquid coming from my breast...in june i i started feeling flutters in my stomach which have now became more hard...i've also have hot flashes and heartburn...i went to the doctor and the nurse picked up a heartbeat of 155 but she said since it came with a swishing noise and not a solid thump it was mine! what do u think?
if you dony even haver a clear picture og what sex is you shouldn't do it!!!! so immature and irresponsible