Pregnancy Expert Forum
Am I pregnant??

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Am I pregnant??

So me and My boyfriend had sex on the 14th of february and then I got my period february 15th through the 18th then I started spotting the 21st through the 23rd of february and it was light pink, now I'm spotting again and it's reddish brown. I'm suppose to get my period in 12 days, what's going on?!??
Hi!
If you were my patient, the first thing I would advise you to do is a pregnancy test.  I always recommend that whenever there is unusual bleeding.  If your test is negative, it could be simply that for some reason you didn't ovulate this month and that is why your bleeding is so erratic.
Good Luck!
Dr B
I'm not on birth control and we didn't use protection either. Someone please help!  :/
Take a home pregnancy test, that's the only way to really know. Good luck!
my period came on jan 31 ..i had sex with my boyfriend feb 12,13 & 14..my period was suppose to come on feb 28 & it didnt now it march 2 and im not cramping or anything i took a cheap pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative....i need some advice please
I now have had a significant number of cramps to the point where I have to lay down and some where I just wanna cry it hurts so bad. I have not yet taken a pregnancy test. When is a good time for me to take it?
6 dpo having ALL preggo symptoms PD due in 9 days. Pregnant or not and when do you think I should take the test?
i am 1 week late on my periods and i have checked  the home pregnancy test and it shows negative i consulted a doctor, The doctor said that my hormones a less and he prescribed SYSRON tablets for two days , i wanted to know whether this tablet will increase the hormones and will i be pregnant and shows positive results ?