Pregnancy Expert Forum
Breasts no more sore

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Breasts no more sore

Hello. I'm really worried I'm around 4 weeks pregnant my last period started February 23. First pregnancy test on march 21 was negative and then on march 25 it's positive. I took another one yesterday positive. My breasts were really sore and getting bigger that's why I took test . But today my breasts don't hurt at all and don't feel that heavy . No spotting or discharge so far... I had chemical pregnancy a year ago and miscarried around 5th week... Is it a bad sign that breasts stopped hurting?
HI!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the early symptoms of pregnancy come and go.  I never worry or don't worry based on symptoms.
I would do a quantitative beta hcg level and a progesterone level for you. If the hcg level is approximately doubling every 48 hours, you very likely have a healthy pregnancy.
Good luck!
Dr B
No I wouldnt say so, im 7and a half weeks pregnant and I only feel them sore every now and them, dont worry unless doc or midwife gives you a reason too. Xo
My boobs didn't hurt AT ALL with my 2nd pregnancy, on and off with the first. and im 3weeks 5days with my third and no sore breasts as yet!
Thank you ladies, thank you doctor. I'm going to see my doctor this week. I hope and pray my bloodwork will come out good.
All of my symptoms would come and go and id have to tell myself yes you're pregnant you have the sonogram picture lol its just a little scary til you feel the baby moving around
I'm 4 Weeks and 4 days, I have one boob sore the other is not and the sore one has gone bigger than the other weird
I had my first sonogram today. Doctor said everything looks fine, there is a tiny sack. They had my bloodwork from march 19 which was my annual exam and she said progesterone level is good. I am to come back for the next sonogram in two weeks. And yes symptoms come and go.