Pregnancy Expert Forum
Can i be pregnant?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can i be pregnant?

I had unproexted sex for 8 days WHILST being on my period. 27th May - 2nd June - My periods arent regular but if they were i should have one around 24th June. The last week i have been getting up of a night 3am,1am to make myself food because im laying in bed hungry like i havent eaten all day, I have a mucusy dischrage mosre than normal, To the point where i feel like i just come on my period! My belly is very bloated it looks and feels like ive just eaten but it lasts all day. I havent noticed myself feeling tired more than normal because ive been working a lot so i do feel tired yes. Would it be too early to take a test? is this early signs of being pregnant?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to take a pregnancy test.  It is posible that you conceived sometime before this cycle.  IF you conceived on this cycle, it probably is too early to test, and you should repeat the test if you don't have a period and continue to have symptoms.
Good luck!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
Thank you for your comment Elaine. I was thinking of doing a test on my days off work on Thursday, I'm not uneducated but honestly I don't understand the whole ovulation and cycle talk. So what would you mean by I may have conceived on this cycle?

Thanks Louise
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker