Pregnancy Expert Forum
Can somebody please help me with this pregnancy dilemma?? Please dont ...

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Can somebody please help me with this pregnancy dilemma?? Please dont judge

Im 22 and just graduated with a degree in psychology. I been in a relationship for 10 years but we were seperated for two. During the seperation i had relations wirh someone else. We always use condoms but this the 2nd time in a year we didnt. I gave him head so im pretty sure there wasnt any pre *** left when we finally had intercourse. He did the pulled out method but he pulled out really early so we waited like 30 seconds until he came and i watched. This was the 11th. Also The same day i got off my period.

A week later i happened to go out with my long time ex i mentioned earlier. We had sex on the 20th. He ejaculated in me. We had unprotected ejaculated sex again 5 days later on sunday but i taken a two step pill afterwards. The second pill wasnt tsken until monday.

I am officially 11 weeks and worried who might the father be. i domt want to go through the drama of a DNA test because i really want the father to be my ex. Before u get to judging i wasnt in a relationship with neither. I was single! By me being 11 weeks as of today it doesnt make since because it seem like i should be further. Also by me waiting to take the two step pill late, was there a possibility i already gotten pregnant from my ex and that the pill didnt work?

I know the whole little situation with pre *** but with my ex we had sex like rabbits and always did the pulled out method and not once have i got pregnant. Im really scared can i get some help.
. i came on my period the following week. I came on late but it was still the whole 7 day cycle. By than i was already pregnant just didnt know.. How is all this possible. Could i already been pregnant from the 11th and just didnt know or got pregnant from my ex on the 20th. Like how long does it take for a sperm to get to a egg and fertilkze.? I already know i didnt get pregnant from the 25th because the pill wouldve cancelled that out and i wouldnt be lregnant now
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if you are 11 weeks on 2/18/12, your conception date would be right around the 17th of December. I am assuming that your due date is based on a first trimester ultrasound.  Ultrasounds done in the first trimester are accurate within 5-7 days.
I'm sorry to say so, but your encounters were too close for comfort and I would recommend a DNA test.  My suspicion is that you were already pregnant when you took the emergency contraception on the 25th.
There is no evidence to suggest that emergency contraception will cause any harm to a developing fetus.  It also won't interfere with an existing pregnancy (it doesn't cause miscarriage). Because your dates are SO close, I don't want to hazard a guess as to who is the father, and would recommend the DNA test.
Good luck!
Dr B

Sorry but the only way to know for sure is a dna test. Your doctor should be able to give you a better idea though at least regarding what the chances are when u took the morning after pill. But I would still get a dna test no matter what the doc says, its to close..
When u put ur due date in this app it gives u a date of conception but wait til u have ur ultrasound cause that will be more accurate