Pregnancy Expert Forum
Confused..

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Confused..

I am 17 years old and my period is always on time, and I always have a normal 6 day cycle. I had protected sex a few times with my boyfriend around the time I thought I would be getting my period at any moment, and not till a week later did I think I was starting my period. Woke up in the morning bleeding and felt really crampy as usual, and it felt like a normal period, (I do not take any medication or any birth control and never have) but this time my "period" only lasted two days, when it usually always lasts 6 days and never lasts any more or any less ever since I first started getting my period at 11 years old; it's always been the same. Anyway, It was a normal heavy flow as usual for the first two days and then the third day I just had really light brown/pink discharge-like stuff, my "period" just stopped. I don't know what it could be or why, and I'm just confused on whether or not I could be pregnant or if this is just normal......
Also, this is happening as we speak. I do not know what to think of it. If I have sex with using a condom, and your partner still finishes inside you with a condom on, is it possible that I could still become pregnant? And if so, does this mean I might be? Freaking out so much
My last period was around 12th of November, and this month my "period" started on thursday the 5th of December, but stopped after two days when I am supposed to have it for 6 days. Now I am only spotting. This never happens. I need advice
I think u might wanna get tested sound like to me just a bad period
Unfortunately, I don't have any health insurance at the moment so unless I have the money, I cannot make any appointments for anything.
Take a pregnancy test. The $1 ones work just fine. Yes you can get pregnant if you have any sex....doesn't matter if he pulls our or what birth control you use. I got pregnant at 31on the pill and I take it every day on time.
It sounds like a weird period though...mine were like that a lot. Take the test...you'll feel better a soon as it's over.
I use to have 6 day period it be heavy for 4 days skipped the 5 days and be light the 6th up until I started having sex did my cycle changed it started being 3 it would be very heavy till the end of the last day it all ready depends on your body changes
In diet stress and being sexually active I was 18 when I started having sex, also some school (if your still in school) give free medical services if not try going to a free clinic but if it makes you feel take a pregnancy test hope this helps you
Not in school anymore and yeah. Lost my virginity a few years ago and this never has happened to me so idk. I'm just gonna ignore it