Pregnancy Expert Forum
Cramping in Uterus
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramping in Uterus

Is it normal to experieince mild cramping/pressure in your uterus at 6DPO? I am currently 8DPO but the pressure has occurred on and off for the past 3 days. I know it is too early to be a "pregnancy" symptom but thought it might be a good sign of implantation.

Any feedback on this one?
Related Discussions
242596_tn?1192429549
Hello,

It is very hard to know what to make of your symptoms.  That said, other symptoms of early pregnancy include nausea, frequent urination, fatigue, breast tenderness and lightheadedness.  Do you have any of these symptoms as well?

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
6 Comments
Blank
231054_tn?1264548944
I don't know what implantation cramping feels like? I've had 2 children & I've been tracking my cycles for 1 year now trying to conceive #3 & I alwasy get the cramping pressure in my uterus about 4-5 days before AF arrives & up to the day it arrives. Maybe someone else has had a good outcome?
Blank
i am 6 weeks pregers right now. my test came back pos on 9dpo. and the same thing happened to me the cramping and pressure. my levels were 27 at 9 dpo and the doc said that is actually high and that most people can`t preg test till 12 dpo. so you could be pregers. i had a miscarriage in feb so every twing had me running to my doc now we have a heartbeat and hcg of 39,650 good luck
Blank
506820_tn?1295054933
Thanks all for your input. AF arrived last tuesday. She has recently departed and now I am back to counting the days till BDing again. Hopefully next month. :)

*Hugs*
Blank
How common is pressure just on one side during early pregnancy, ~ 6 weeks. LMP 5/24/08. Will go for my 1st OB appt on 7/23. Thanks, Al
Experiencing no pain or spotting.
Blank
I have pressure on only one side also, but I also felt the implantation occur on that same side too...I think there's pressure on just the one side cause that's the side the implantation occured...course I'm not a doctor
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now