Pregnancy Expert Forum
Cramps in the 7th Week

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Cramps in the 7th Week

I am 17 years old and have recenty become pregnant with my long term boyfriend. I am 7 weeks along and my family and I are estatic. but in the last three days or so, I've had light cramping and light bleeding. this is teally concerning me, I want to keep this baby. I need to know if this is normal or if there is anything i can do to help prevent a miscarriage?
Hi , I was bleeding at six weeks , had a scan and everything was fine , they say 25%women do , as long as u don't past blood clots u should be fine and not in loads of pain
You should go to a high risk doctor to check out the blood and monitor you more closely
I am not trying to scare you but I was also bleeding and spotting and the doctor would always tell me it was normal until one day the baby just stopped breathing and resulted of a still born at 7 months so pretty much just be very careful with some doctors  but I wish you luck and happiness in your pregnancy and congratulations by the way not I am 7 weeks pregnant and no spotting but I am still visiting a high risk doctor for this one to make sure
I am not trying to scare you but I was also bleeding and spotting and the doctor would always tell me it was normal until one day the baby just stopped breathing and resulted of a still born at 7 months so pretty much just be very careful with some doctors  but I wish you luck and happiness in your pregnancy and congratulations by the way now I am 7 weeks pregnant and no spotting but I am still visiting a high risk doctor for this one to make sure
I am 8+6 and have had cramps woth bleeding (brown when wiping, not lots). Been to hospital who did an internal and blood tests. Hcg levels ok so they have booked me in for scan Thursday. I would always say to contact docs if you are concerned. Let us know how you get on x
Their is unfortunately nothing you can do to prevent a miscarriage. I bled very lightly for  6 weeks before my babies heart completely stopped beating. It is a dreadful experience. I wish you the very best. And recommend a high risk dr as well.