Pregnancy Expert Forum
Discharge before period or Early pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

I am on my second iui "unexplained infertility", with an hcg injection. I am due to get my period in 2 days. For 2 days now i have had clumps of yellowish whitish mucus discharge. Today it had a small spot of pink in it. I had a bad cramp this morning and a little bit on and off. I have never had this amount of mucous before in this color. I was wondering if it could be a good sign? Would i be getting cramps if I was pregnant? I am becoming discouraged and feeling like AF is here.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer other than to say time will tell.  I wish you well.

Dr. Downing