Pregnancy Expert Forum
Extremely sore breasts amongst other things...

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

I have been off birth control since Jan 2008 and have been with the same guy for over 2 years and we had been trying to concieve... Nothing has happened in these past 11 months until last month where I kinda got my period except it came with grueling cramps (the worse I have ever had), plus it was just a lot of brown blood and very light compared to all the rest. Also my skin has gone into overdrive and is breaking out like crazy which is also not normal for me and my boobs have now been tender for about 2 weeks, and getting more tender by the day!... I got a prego test done at my doctor and it came back negative...should i get another or am I overanalyzing all this...
HI!
It can't hurt to get another one in 5-7 days. If that is negative, depending on your age and your level of "enthusiasm" you may want to schedule with your doctor for a basic fertility evaluation.  Most healthy couples will conceive within a year of trying--if nothing has happened in that amount of time, it might be a good idea to figure out if everything is working right!

Good luck!

Dr B