Help. I think I'm miscarrying.
Hi. I'm currently 2 months pregnant. Unfortunately, I am unable to see a doctor. So, I've come here for advice. I've lost 10 pounds. & lost all pregnancy symptoms. My cervix is very open & swollen.
I've had an usual amount of greenish discharge, with a slight fowl smell. Horrible menstrual like cramps, back pain, sharp abdominal pains, & achiness.
No bleeding, though.
Help?!?!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you are probably NOT miscarrying without any bleeding symptoms.  The discharge could certainly be a yeast infection, or possibly vaginitis.  You should also be tested for STIs if you have any concerns.  The cramping could simply be stretching of your uterus as it is increasing in size--that is not too uncommon in pregnant patients.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Your not miscarrying something else is wrong go to the emergency immediately
I just recently got out the er for the same thing but not the fowek smell part everything else Nd they kept me for 2 days I was dehydrated
I too think I may be having a miscarriage. I am only 6 1/2 weeks along and have lost most of my pregnancy symptoms. My boobs are only slightly tender and I have lost some of the stretching feeling in my uterus. I am not sure what to think. I am naturally pregnant after doing IVF 8 years ago and am 39 years old. I have no bleeding but I am just feeling a bit discouraged right now.
I am 5 weeks today and been sporting a little but bit enough to freak out I don't think could something be wrong.
I went to a doctor cos i was bleeding im seven weeks gone this has been confirmed by four test my local doctor and the doctor in the hospital I got blood work done snd as all confirmed now im being told I have to go get more test done because it's early stages of the pregnancy and they can't find bsby I don't understand what is going on am I pregnant did i have a miscarriage what is happening
My boyfriend fingered me and he cummed then we sat for like half an hour and he fingered me again and he cummed on his hand this time then he wiped the *** off with a napkin and he touched my ***** after like 5 minutes and it was really dry so I didn't let him touch it please help me do.you think I'm pregnant please anyone I really need your help :(
A related discussion, confused was started.